The Shrine office functions from 09.00 a.m. to 05.30 p.m. with a break for lunch between 12.30 noon to 02.00 p.m. Sundays, New Year Day, Good Friday and Christmas are holidays for the office. The office is a prime help to the Rector and Priests; backbone of the administration besides dealing with Sacramental records.
Open from 06.30 a.m. to 08.00 p.m. every day. Offerings of gold, silver other metals and kinds, received from pilgrims, are displayed here. The Museum stands as a live-witness to Our Lady’s blessings upon her devotees and to the gratitude of pilgrims.
The depot is at the ground floor of the parochial house, displays religious articles, statues, audio & video cassettes. It has a branch at Our Lady’s Tank. In the beginning, it was known as Legion of Mary book depot.
Book Center :
A book stall known as ‘Annai Book Centre’ is located in the museum with its branch down the museum.
- Our Lady of Health Higher Secondary School.
- Our Lady of Health Middle School.
- Our Lady of Health Elementary School.
- Infant Jesus Primary School (English Medium).
- Christ the King High School special school for handicapped and Deaf & Dumb Children.
Charity Institutions – Homes :
- Karunai Illam – A Home for physically handicapped and Deaf & Dumb Children – run by Sisters of Jesus Congregation.
- ‘Nirmal Hriday Home’ – A home for mentally retarded children – run by sisters of ‘Missionaries of Charity’.
- St.Joseph’s Home – For Aged’ (for men and women).
Our Lady of Health Hospital with a dispensary.
A Tamil language movie was made in honor of Our Lady of Good Health with the title Annai Velankanni in 1971. The movie was directed by K. Thankappan, starring major stars of Tamil cinema including Gemini Ganesan, Kamal Haasan, K. R. Vijaya and Padmini.